Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Croup...baa

Ok so Emmett and I have croup, it has been really tough to see my little boy coughing so loud and just feeling miserable. Oh yeah and I got croup too, I feel awful, so Phillip has been taking care of us both, he is such a good dad and hubby. I wish there was medicine for croup out there but no I guess you just have to wait it out.

When we took Emmett to the Dr. yesterday, he weighed in at 18 lbs., he is catching up to his mama quick.

1 comment:

  1. My boys get the croup every year-at least twice a year. You know about the humidifier? The vapor rub on the feet/put socks on? The vapor-plug ins? Turning the shower on hot-closing the door and breathing in the moist air? It's actually good to breath in cold air too {and since AZ is so hot, maybe the freezer would help.}. There is medicine and this last time we took Hudson in for a shot. It cleared within a day or two.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete